The best fluoride toothpaste has:
- Slow release fluoride which keeps therapeutic levels of fluoride available for the teeth longer.
- A source of calcium and phosphate, helping to remineralise and repair the enamel.
- Acid neutralisation to protect the tooth from decay and promote repair.
- Small particle size, to enter dentinal tubules and seal from within.
- Low abrasiveness, it is recommended that a low abrasive toothpaste is used.
For more information refer to the article https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au/biomin-learning-articles-centre/best-fluoride-toothpaste/